Sunday, September 22, 2013

Streaming The French Line Online

The French Line (1954)The French Line (1954)iMDB Rating: 5.3
Date Released : 8 February 1954
Genre : Comedy, Musical, Romance
Stars : Jane Russell, Gilbert Roland, Arthur Hunnicutt, Mary McCarty
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Texas heiress Mary 'Mame' Carson strikes oil twice in one day, and her wealth scares away her fiance; so she decides to take a boat trip incognito to Paris and snare a husband using only her own abundant natural charms. To this end, she switches identities with model Myrtle Brown, and sets sail with her bosom pal Annie...and French revue star Pierre DuQuesne, who has been hired to keep a watchful eye on "Mary Carson" a perfect setup for Musical Comedy Misunderstandings.

Watch The French Line Trailer :

Review :

I loved the French Line

I just saw this movie at the Egyptian theater yesterday and I enjoyed every minute of it. All of Jane Russell's musical numbers were great!! I admit I didn't like the songs Gilbert Roland sang, but other than that the movie was awesome!! The story line was great and it was really funny. I also enjoyed all of her costumes. I love the girl that played her designer friend, she was goofy. I am proud to say that I was actually really lucky to have seen the real Jane Russell at the 3D showing of the movie. She had a lot of funny stories to tell about the filming of this movie as well during her interview. I recommend this movie to anyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment