Thursday, April 24, 2014

Streaming The Heart of the Matter Online

The Heart of the Matter (1953)The Heart of the Matter (1953)iMDB Rating: 7.3
Date Released : 22 January 1954
Genre : Drama
Stars : Trevor Howard, Elizabeth Allan, Maria Schell, Denholm Elliott
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

An unhappily married white policeman in Sierra Leone falls in love with a white girl and starts an affair. He soon starts feeling guilty.

Watch The Heart of the Matter Trailer :

Review :

Moving and thoughtful.

Trevor Howard makes the dilemmas facing his character unforgettable. I saw this movie decades ago, and there are scenes - some sensational, some very quiet - that still haunt me. I hope I have the chance to see the movie again - I'd like to share it with my daughter and discuss the theological issues raised with her - and of course, celebrate Howard's marvelous acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment